Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Little known facts about me!

  • My hair didn't become curly until I was 13. Before then, it was wavy.
  • My brother and I are less than a year apart in age, which means we are Irish twins.
  • My first career aspiration was to become a ballerina, which I switched to "writer" at age nine. I settled on "journalist" at age 15 during my days as a news clerk at the Tri-City Herald.
  • When I was eight years old, I told my parents I was going to become a nun and have yet to follow through, but hey, there's still time.
  • My height was 5'1.5'' throughout highschool and then I grew 1.5 inches my freshman year of college bringing me to 5'3''. And they said it couldn't be done!
  • The first novel or "chapter book" I read was a biography of Helen Keller when I was in 2nd grade.
  • I have been asked more than a 100 times if my eyelashes are fake and I still get embarrassed everytime it happens. (What do I look like, a drag queen?)
  • I don't have wisdom teeth on the top part of my jaw, only the bottom.
  • I don't eat asparagus or tuna.
  • I am allergic to penicillin and a pharmacist once told me I should avoid blue cheese salad dressing because of that.

1 comment:

Just Greg said...

thanks!