Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The sun is back

It rained in the Bay Area for about two months straight and I had to ask, "Am I living in Seattle or what?" After seemingly endless gray days, the sun is back this week and temperatures are in the 70s. This is the California I like.
I had a nice weekend spending time with good gal pal Kristina, who is visiting from New York. Easter consisted of sleeping in, lounging around the house until 5:30 p.m. mass and then a "bammin" pork rib dinner with my roommate and others. "Bammin" is apparently a word -- according to Kaesy.
I struck out with one of the grad schools I applied to. It will remain nameless. What this means is that I have to remind myself that I am not a loser and I will have to try again for other programs that aren't run by idiots (you have to be an idiot to reject me).
My friend Frank A. asked me to long ago if I ever consider moving to Mexico and I replied, "All the time." Maybe I should get on that.

No comments: