Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dreams can come true!


I think it's finally going to happen! I'm going to buy a new computer!!! Apple just released a laptop called the MacBook. I'm psyched! It's been seven years since I've bought a computer, so it's crazy that I will finally get some new hardware.
In other news, I booked a flight to go to Florida in June. It's not quite a vacation since I'll be attending two conventions, but I will try to sneak away for some fun in the humid sun. I would LOVE to go to the Florida Keys, but I don't think I have enough time (bummer).
My new dream to make come true is to lose 7 pounds and flatten my stomach so I can rock the bikini I bought a few months ago. I figure it's now or never for the bikini, so I think I will be spending a lot more time with my pilates video!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great choice. I own a 12" powerbook and love it to bits. The digital life starts with a Mac.