Monday, July 17, 2006




I haven't done pilates in months and it shows! My abs are NOT looking good these days, so my new goal is to work on them until my Mexico trip, which begins on August 4. It's amazing! I can't believe I'm going. It feels far away, but it will be here before I know it.

I had an awesome weekend in Seattle. The hardest part about visiting that place is leaving. I'm used to packing my stuff, saying good bye and going to airport, but it's hard everytime. I enjoyed some of my Seattle staples including Mack and Jack's African Ale, mixed ice cream by Greenlake, shopping downtown, lunch near Lake Union with Jose, drinking with my buddies, hanging out with the siblings, haircut and brow wax at Gene Juarez and of couse, a visit to Starbucks corporate office.

I was kind of stressed out at work today because being a journalist is so tedious. One tiny mistake can turn into a monumental pain in the ass. Besides the deadlines, demanding work and pressure to produce, I also have to deal with asshole public relations people who think they know better than me what my newspaper should run. My answer: fuck off!

No comments: