Friday, July 07, 2006

SoCal this weekend!

So, I've been busy lately. Kaesy moved out and then I moved my things into her room so I could have more space. It's amazing! The room is not that much bigger than the one I had before, but is better suited for my furniture and gets more sunlight. I love it!

Last weekend was nuts. I got my new MacBook on Friday right before my best friend from college, Karla, stopped by to visit me. We had dinner in Lafayette and then ended up having a late night in San Francisco. The next day we had brunch at a French restaurant in Berkeley that was fabulous. Then she and her fiancee, Will, got back on the road heading toward Oregon. As it turns out, Will is moving from LA to Maryland and the two just bought a condo. They are planning to have their wedding sometime next year and yes, I'm going to be a bridesmaid! After they left, I packed up some stuff and went to visit my cousins in Hollister. On Sunday, I spent 7.5 hours on the beach in an attempt to tan. I forgot to mention that I stayed up until 1 a.m. on Saturday doing Karoake. My best renditions were "Cuarto Caminos" and "Sombras Nada Mas." It was a great weekend.

This weekend I'm heading to LA for a Latino Greek Unity barbecue. I haven't been to Southern California since December of 2004 -- way long time ago! So, I'm psyched!

No comments: