Thursday, June 01, 2006

In training

My new obsession is that I'm training to run a half-marathon in November. That means I must run 13.1 miles -- straight. I think the longest I've run ever is like 3.5 (and that includes some walking). So, needless to say, the training is going to be serious. In fact, I was at the gym yesterday morning at 6:30 a.m. lifting weights and running on the treadmill. Yes, 6:30 a.m. is right and then I went to work, early. You must be thinking, who is this imposter and what happened to the can't get up early and shows up at work in time for lunch? Let's hope this is a phase that lasts.

In other news, I am shopping for a new roommate. I am exploring my two options of either finding someone to move in or finding new roommates I can move in with. Right now I don't know which option will be best. If I do move, I think my destination will be Berkeley, but then I will become one of those commuter types. Books on tape anyone?

No comments: